Watchtower Library for Android Devices
Please keep in mind that I am NOT directly affiliated with MeekSpace.
The organization has provided online supplements such as the Watchtower Online and also the JW Library App. But if you would like the older publications on your device, then this is the tutorial for you!
Things you will need:
- Internet Connection
- Optional – Computer
Download iSilo in the Google Play Store (it costs 10 dollars)
Registering with Meekspace/Downloading Files
- Register at meekspace.com (http://meekspace.com/help.php)
- You will see information on how to download the files. For this tutorial, we are using the: Auto-Reply method.
- Follow the instructions by sending an email to request the files.
- Once you get the email, you will see the Watchtower Library as one of the options. Download all four of the files required.
- Once done, you can choose to open the files with iSilo.
- If you are downloading the files on the computer, then copy the files from your computer to the iSilo folder on your device.
That’s it! Now you can use the Watchtower Library on your Android device!
Have an iPod Touch/iPhone or iPad? Check out this tutorial!
- Downloading Videos from JW.org to your iPad
- Downloading Digital Watchtower and Awake!
- Reading the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on a Kindle
- Reading the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on an iPod,iPad and iPhone
- Reading the Watchtower and Awake! on a Kindle
- Reading the Watchtower and Awake! on an iPod,iPad and iPhone