Reading the Watchtower and Awake! on a Kindle
You can now download MOBI versions of the Watchtower and Awake! magazines.
Once downloaded, you can transfer the files to the Kindle.
If you want to read an older version that only has ePUB or PDF, follow the tutorial below:
This tutorial will cover how to convert the EPUB to become Kindle ready.
For this tutorial you will need to download and install the following program: http://calibre-ebook.com/
STEP 1: Downloading Publications
- Go to www.jw.org
- Click on the Downloads Tab
- On the sidebar, click on Magazines under Digital Publications.
- Select a language and a month.
- Download whatever issue is available by clicking on PDF or EPUB
STEP 2: Converting EPUB for Kindle
- Download and Install Calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com/
- Click on Add books and add all the EPUB versions that you downloaded.
- Select a book then click on Convert books.
- Make sure that the Output format is MOBI then press on OK.
- Once is is completed you may transfer the MOBI version onto your kindle.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF FILES.
Since the Kindle Fire is an Android Tablet, you will be able to download Adobe Reader and download the PDF versions of the Watchtower and Awake!
If you can find a good EPUB app for the Kindle then you will be able to use it for the EPUB files.