The society released the PDF and EPUB version of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. This tutorial will guide you on how to put it on your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
- Install iBooks from the App Store
- Go to www.jw.org
- Click on the Downloads Tab
- On the sidebar, click on Bible under Digital Publications.
- Select a language.
- Download the PDF or EPUB* version.
- Open iTunes
- Drag the downloaded files in to your library. A new section should pop up labeled Books.
- Plug in device
- Transfer files over to device.
In iBooks, the first thing that you will see are books. If you downloaded EPUB versions of the bible then it will show here. If you downloaded the PDF files, tap on Books and Select PDF.
*The EPUB version has the option to easily navigate to Books and Chapters and can access the dictionary.