Reading the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on a Kindle
You can now download EPUB versions of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. This tutorial will cover how to convert the EPUB to become Kindle ready.
DISCLAIMER: I do not own a Kindle. This tutorial will be written by research gathered by myself.
Kindle Fire Users: You can download the JW Library app where you can read the New Work Translation and other editions of the bible.
For this tutorial you will need to download and install the following program: http://calibre-ebook.com/
STEP 1: Downloading the Bible
- Go to www.jw.org
- Click on the Publications Tab
- On the sidebar, click on Bible.
- Select a language.
- Select a version. 2013 or 1984.
- Download the MOBI version if you are downloading the 2013 NWT. Once done, transfer it to your kindle.
- If you want to download the 1984 edition, download the ePUB version then move on to step 2.
STEP 2: Converting EPUB for Kindle
- Download and Install Calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com/
- Click on Add books and click on the bible EPUB version.
- Select a book then click on Convert books.
- Make sure that the Output format is MOBI then press on OK.
- Once is is completed you may transfer the MOBI version onto your kindle.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF FILES.