Last Updated: 11/4/2012
(UPDATE! Hey! Did you know that the organization provided an online Watchtower Library? http://wol.jw.org)
We are in NO WAY affiliated with meekspace.com.
This tutorial will work for the following devices:
Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad.
If you have an ANDRIOD, BLACKBERRY, PALM, WINDOWS 7 PHONE, read this tutorial: http://meekspace.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=92
This tutorial covers:
Sending files to device
*This tutorial was created from an iPod and iPhone viewpoint. The tutorial will also apply to the iPad.*
Things you will need:
- Wireless Internet Connection
- $10.00 credited to your iTunes account.
STEP 1: Downloading the Files
- Register at meekspace.com. When you are done, you will have access to the downloads and password.
- When logged in, select iSilo >> English >> Watchtower Library.
- Download all the files.
STEP 2: Installing iSilo
- On your device, go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for: iSilo
- Download and Install iSilo. (iSilo requires 10 dollars)
STEP 3: Transferring files from computer to iSilo
- Plug in iPod/iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Double click on your device.
- Click on the Apps
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on iSilo
- Click on Add
- Select the file you want to transfer and press open.
- Open in iSilo on your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed iSilo on to your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
[This article was formerly called: Installing Watchtower Library on to your iPod/iPhone/iPad and Installing iSilo onto your iPod, iPhone, and iPad (Watchtower Library and Other)]
If you have any questions, contact me with this contact form:
- Downloading Digital Watchtower and Awake!
- Reading the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on a Kindle
- Reading the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on an iPod,iPad and iPhone
- Reading the Watchtower and Awake! on a Kindle
- Reading the Watchtower and Awake! on an iPod,iPad and iPhone